Felix week 28

Dear Diary, 
Now this is mega strange. Imagine when I walked into the woods I saw a shocking thing. There was a tree with legs! I took a photo but people would think it's a scam. I just went to bed thinking it's a bad dream. But the next day I wouke up to the woods. And I nearly fell on my face with shock. It was gone! I still saw the memory of two legs and a trunk but no tree. I went to the police the  second I got up. I reported everything and the policeman answered they took it away!!

Comments

  1. I liked you story. I like how you wrote it as a diary entry. Next time you could add dialogue.
    Also check out my blog: http://callum2017.global2.vic.edu.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If Vlad was in charge

Week 29 Mary

If Roman was in charge